Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Alwida!

There you go my frenz..
Leaving the beautiful memories behind..
When I look up to the clouds and sky,
I see your reflection waving me “Goodbye”

When I turn to look around at the table we sat..
Tears roll down on my cheeks.. I remember the coffees we had…
Saying a bye to you makes me numb today..
Who do I talk to? With whom shud I play?

Freaking out for movies, roaming on the streets…
I still remember those Punjabi beats..
Laughing and mocking is all we wud do..
Correcting your pronunciations to get you through…

Watching gals crossing by..
Wishing them from the bottom of ur heart.. shud I give a try? ;)
Noticing their habits.. the colors they wear…
I’ll not tell anyone about the “desi gal”, I swear…

The trio in the rickshaw struggling to sit..
With those idiotic talks, enjoying every bit…
Sitting beside me every thick and thin..
All troubles and sorrows you guys would trim..

This pain is overwhelming today when I’m alone..
Loneliness haunts me every dusk and dawn..
Waiting for another half month..
After then even I’ll be gone…

8 comments:

Unknown said...

really good one.....

lemme add something for u here...

"sometimes the same loneliness will make us sit back & think about the time we have spent together.....

& newayz in some days u wont be there but the memories will be fresh enough to not forget u

& by the time it will fade u will be back so that we can recollect those days & talk abt ur adventure in the city of dreams..."

Unknown said...

Its really good...too beautifully written!!!

Unknown said...

Good one dear....

Wish you All the very best for your bright future!!!

kritika said...

lovely poem!!
I can totally associate with it!!!

Unknown said...

Nice poem yaar.......
Wish you all the very best!!!!
Will Miss you yaar!!!!!!!
:)

Pankaj said...

Though not a poet, but still let me add something too..:P

you may leave the place behind,
and go miles away,
but whenever you will look back and remember the times, you will find the memories still lay

Will miss you.

mogli said...

oh my god

its really nice yaar blended with perfect words

Abdul Khalid Bhaimia said...

hey Mansi..
Its too gud yaar.. You shud hv been a Poet ... :-)
n yea, though ppl may be miles n miles away, we are all still well connected.