Monday, July 23, 2007

Is this me?



wanderer.. traveler...i'm everything i can be...
i'm like the wind that rustles past the silent leaves...
i cry.. i laugh..i think and i believe...
bad times are gone....good is everywhere and its happening to me..
like the wildest of imaginations i fly high and free..
when i go into the jungles of my dreams...
the forest whispers a name...
and that name is me...
i can make u laugh.. i can make u smile...
i can be your best friend.. and i can also be an enemy...
i'm the one who walks on my chosen path.. but i'm also a believer in my destiny...
i'm a believer of love and trust..
i'm also a follower of the essential and the must
fighting fire with fire, melting ice with ice,
with me around the corner, greetings will come in form of surprise..

2 comments:

Arpit said...

"i cry.. i laugh..i think and i believe...
bad times are gone....good is everywhere and its happening to me..
like the wildest of imaginations i fly high and free.."

Good to see that making decisions on your own and living free in the midst of the town full of dirt and mistrust! That speaks of confidence!! Good blog neways!

Was a strange surprise to come across your blog in such a random way :P

saw said...

well i had no idea u write so well!!!!

checkout my blog at http://saurabhmutha.com

Everything under "Basskick" is what u wud be interested in