Monday, June 4, 2007

While I was afraid to fall in love...

I was afraid to fall in love, Till I met you..
You came into my life..And you turned me alive..
For all the years I turned myself too hard..
When I touched against you… it broke apart..
Is it really love that I’m falling into..
Or is it the magic of you charm…
Sometimes I sit down and think..
How did u steal my heart..
While I was afraid to fall in love..

The passion in your eyes..
The love in your heart..
Might have been the reason..
I lost my self, and the love begun..
Now when I think of you..all of the times,
The desire to make you mine surrounds my mind..
Now I think how lucky Im,
That you blossomed my life..
With the tunes of your romance,
I wish I cud get a chance..
To let you know.. how much I feel…
And thank you my treasure trove…
For, you came into my life..
When I was afraid to fall in love

7 comments:

wild said...

roooccckiinnngg stuuuffffff



coooooolllllllllll

but can have a touch of wit 2 it

Unknown said...

hhm they r really gud...kanha s echori ki hai..aur ye sab love nd lost u pe kyun hein..hm

SAHIL KHATRI said...

nice blog:)

SAHIL KHATRI said...

nice blog :)

indolias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simran said...

tu pagla gayi hai.....meet me soon....ill cure ur 'vipreet buddhi' syndrome...

Shagun Khera said...

well this actually is a pretty cool poem...u write amazing stuff !!...